Year 2005 - These are current photos of our historic sanctuary.
Historic sanctuary and pulpit
Sanctuary facing choir loft
Year TBR - This is an aerial view of our property, before the Christian Education wing was built.
Aerial view of LPC property (note that the house directly to the left of the original sanctuary was the church manse, until it was torn down in the 1960s)
Year 1954 - Our church on its Sesquicentennial Anniversary; Ms. Lilias Janney was our long-time church organist who gave faithful service for many years.
Ms. Lilias Janney, church organist
the Janney Family